Okay girls – how many times have you met a guy and come away thinking “I just don’t know if he likes me.”
Most guys can’t help but to exhibit signs that are a dead giveaway when you think about it, and the best advice is to take a step back and look at the signs. Here are some tips to help you analyse whether you’re in with a chance.
1. Check his body language. Does he often position himself to be near you, or to have a good view of what you’re up to? Do his pupils dilate as he’s talking to you? Does he either make lots of eye contact or hardly any because he’s too shy and doesn’t want to give anything away? How many beautiful smiles do you get from him? If you smile, does he smile back?
2. Nervousness is always a telling sign. Does he fidget with his hair or clothes when you’re around, drop items, lose things or seem a little breathless? Does he stare from a distance and then quickly look away? All these tell tale signs are a sure fire indicator that he’s interested in you.
3. Check his conversation topics. Does he always try to talk about himself and his accomplishments? Perhaps he’s trying to impress you or give you an insight into his character. Does he seem to agree with your point of view or show a mutual interest in the things that you say you like or enjoy? Oh yes, that’s another dead giveaway.
4. What’s he like in company? Watch him with other people – does he treat them differently to you? Does he seem more comfortable with other people? Perhaps that’s because they’re non-threatening and ‘safe’ to be around whereas you set his pulse racing! Is he less likely to talk to you when he’s with his friends? He probably doesn’t want other people to know just how much he likes you and he’s wary of being teased.
5. Does he always seem to crop up when you’re around? If he starts to frequent the same cafes, gyms or bars and supposedly ‘happens’ to be there when you are, there might just be a pattern starting.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80%
are glad you have them. -Lou Holtz
Never explain yourself. Your friends dont need it and your enemies wont
believe it. -Belgicia Howell
Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.
You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is
lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose
the value of everything. -Philippos
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Ann Landers
Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the
wrong ones. -Philippos
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat
you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your
heart will consume you too. -Will Smith
If your problem has a solution then…why worry about it? If your
problem doesn’t have solution then…why worry about it?
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what
you can’t change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances,
give everything and have no regrets. Life’s too short to be anything
The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy. -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by
growing stronger. -Philippos
You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what
you’ve got, remember what you had, learn from your mistakes, but
never regret, people change, things go wrong, but remember life goes on!
Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts
you, it probably hurts the person too.
Sometimes the people who hurt us the most are people who were hurt
more than us. -Philippos
Our tears are what happens when it rains deep inside our hearts and we
cannot hold the rain any longer. -Philippos
I like to pretend that every thing’s alright. Because when everybody
else thinks you’re fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you’re not.
“Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God
and angels know of us.” -Thomas Paine
at first. -Anonymous