Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80%
are glad you have them. -Lou Holtz
Never explain yourself. Your friends dont need it and your enemies wont
believe it. -Belgicia Howell
Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.
You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is
lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose
the value of everything. -Philippos
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Ann Landers
Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the
wrong ones. -Philippos
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat
you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your
heart will consume you too. -Will Smith
If your problem has a solution then…why worry about it? If your
problem doesn’t have solution then…why worry about it?
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what
you can’t change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances,
give everything and have no regrets. Life’s too short to be anything
The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy. -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by
growing stronger. -Philippos
You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what
you’ve got, remember what you had, learn from your mistakes, but
never regret, people change, things go wrong, but remember life goes on!
Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts
you, it probably hurts the person too.
Sometimes the people who hurt us the most are people who were hurt
more than us. -Philippos
Our tears are what happens when it rains deep inside our hearts and we
cannot hold the rain any longer. -Philippos
I like to pretend that every thing’s alright. Because when everybody
else thinks you’re fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you’re not.
“Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God
and angels know of us.” -Thomas Paine
The things that made me stronger are the ones that didnt let me sleep
at first. -Anonymous